Monday 29 August 2011

Time to Travel - Again!

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe how long it has been since I left a message or how many places I've been since then.

Adam and I are about to embark on another journey (4 more sleeps). Hopefully, I will have a chance to upload some photos along the way.

I would like to say I would get around to posting some pictures from the places I've been since Japan... Czech Republic, Luxembourg, Germany, France(twice), England (twice), Austria, USA (3 times), China, Hong Kong, Thailand and Fiji... but chances are I won't. Wow, when I write the list like that it sounds like a lot. I am very blessed to be able to travel so much.

This time we are traveling for a month. A whole month with Adam seems almost impossible. The quick itinerary is a day in Narita, Japan, dinner in Manchester, a few days in Paris, a few more in Normandy and then we are off to Florida (Miami, Key West, Everglades, Naples, Tampa, Orlando and Cape Canaveral).

Until the next post. Stay safe. xx

No comments: